When you have a cat as your pet, a product like Tidy Cats Breeze Litter box system becomes a must for your home. Cats are known to be private in the animal kingdom whether it’s about making love or making a poo, but it is an entirely different scenario when you can smell the poo and don’t know where it’s coming from.
It’s even more frustrating when it happens that even after getting a litter box for your cat, it still doesn’t work the way it is supposed to be. You have the cat tracking the pellets all over the floor, moreover, the urine odor won’t go away!
The litter would stick to your cat’s paws and shaking its paws the litter would get thrown everywhere. It is a nightmare for cat owners who are allergic to the regular cat litter. The litter would get stuck to the cat’s paw and when it shakes them, the litter gets thrown all over the room.
Tidy Cats Breeze Litter Box – A Must-have for All Cat Owners
It’s safe to say that the Tidy Cats Breeze Litter box ticks all the right boxes when it comes to taking care of the cat poo situation at your home. This product has a very innovative design and is compact enough to be placed even in a small apartment or so. Some of its most prominent features are listed below.
- Poop is easy to clean out of it
- Has bigger, dehydrating pellets that don’t stick to a cat’s paws
- Nothing sticks to poop while cleaning out
- Offer superior odor control
- Has a pullout drawer where the urine pads are kept
- Urine pad keeps the tray dry
- The box is incredibly dust free
This litter box made by Tidy Cats Breeze litter box system is a straightforward product to use. All the instructions are given on the packaging that comes along with the product and even a 10-year-old could also set it up effortlessly.
The pellets are spread on top inside the Tidy Cats Breeze litter box, which catches the cat poop. These pellets stay inside the box and don’t track litter along with the cat when it gets out of the box. The cat poop gets caught onto the pellets on top and one could use the shovel which comes along with the box, to take it out and flush into the toilet.
The bottom part can be pulled out and this is where one has to place the cat urine pad. The urine seeps through the pellets and is caught by the pad which absorbs it and nullifies the odor.
The one thing you have to care about is the frequency of changing the pellets and the cat urine pad. The pellets should be changed once a month while the urine pad needs to be changed once every week. It’s a bonus tip to pour all the pellets in the middle of the box at the start of each cycle so that it spreads out evenly when your cat gets in and try to keep the box on a flat-solid ground.
Tidy Cats Breeze recommends to keep this litter box next to your cat’s old litter box and add a few pieces of your cat’s old excrement in the new box until your cat learns to poop in the new one.
- Pleasing and innovative design
- Perfect for cats who like pooping in private
- The pellets are bigger and would stay inside the box
- The pellets can be washed and reused
- The litter box is easy to assemble and disassemble
- Easy to clean
- The litter doesn’t stick to the insides while cleaning
- Effortlessly change pads and pellets without making a mess
- The pads last for up to a week for one cat
- There is negligible tracking
- It’s a bit expensive
- Sometimes it might not produce a full flow of urine
- The drawers might get jammed if not handled carefully
- It might become noisy if your cats like to dig
- If your cats are not used to pellets, it might take a little time for them to get used to it
- Test your cats to see if they produce any allergies if they accidentally eat some of those pellets.
- The bottom tray has to be washed every week to prevent the accumulation of bacteria
- The opening is a little too small for larger sized cats.
Pricing and Purchase
The Tidy Cats Breeze litter box system prices tend to change given the changes in sales depending upon the region in which you are staying or other such reasons. It is better if you check it for yourselves after visiting the site but more or less often it stays in this range.
Check out this Premium Self-cleaning Litter Box!
The Tidy Cats litter box system costs a little bit on the higher side when compared to other litter box systems but it’s worth every penny you spend on it. It is recommended that you get this system if you are tired of dealing with regular litter and the troubles that come along with it.
There is no doubt about its excellent capability to dull the cat urine smell, but the pellets do take a little time to absorb the smell of fresh feces. All in all, it is a definite delight for all those cat owners who want to maintain a good litter hygiene of their beloved cats.